Lucent’s General Knowledge 10th Edition September 2020
I am very happy to present the 10th edition of The Lucent’s General Knowledge manual, to our viewers. It’s the first edition in 2007 and it has been a long and eventful journey since then. General knowledge also is known as General Awareness, constitutes a major portion of almost all competitive examinations. This book has been specially designed to cover competitive examinations, including:
- UPSC Civil Services and other States Civil Service Examinations.
- Combined Defence Service (CDS); National Defence Academy (NDA); Central Police Services (CPF)
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Examination.
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs) and Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA)
- Public Service Commission (PSC) Examination
- LIC, GiC, AAO’s, BBA entrance test including CMAT (Common Management Admission Test).
General Knowledge is one of the fastest-changing subjects as the pace of development is very quick, and knowledge can become stale within a short period. Each selection of the book has been revised in accordance with the questions asked in recent examinations. In the history section of the book, they are added new study-material on World History.
The Book divided into 6 sections, namely:
- Indian History
- Indian Polity and Constitution
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- and Miscellany.
Each section of the book has been compiled with the utmost care by well-informed persons and specialists of the subject matter. The growing number of questions on current events in the general knowledge section of various recruitment examinations has made it necessary to update regularly. This is apart from the usual revision and modification that is a part of annual editions.
This book contains 706 pages and its binding is too good and its printed language is English. It is the tenth edition and it is especially for PSC, Railway, SSC and UPSC (examination) aspirants for the year,2021